Emirates National Facilities Management (EnFM) Team is committed to deliver the quality facilities management services in accordance with industry standards to the satisfaction of its Customers and Stakeholders by ensuring that the needs of customers are clearly understood and met through close liaison at all stages of the service.
Our System and Processes devised with the best industry practices, ISO & OSHAS Standards to ensure consistent, timely delivery of high quality services that offer value to our customers and end users.
We recognize our responsibility for promoting the highest standards of health, safety and environmental protection. We comply with the requirements of applicable national and international legislation and codes of practice as well as relevant industry standards.
EnFM has adopted the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Excellence Model, which ensures systematic and measurable approach towards its journey of excellence.
Facilities Management Policy
Emirates National FM is committed to deliver quality and sustainable FM services to its customers and stakeholders “To become the FM service provider of choice” by meeting and exceeding their expectations through continual improvement and adopting the following strategies
- Understanding customer’s needs, providing customized and innovative solutions in line with their expectations as per agreed terms and conditions
- Establish FM objectives with targets and review at regular frequency to achieve continuous improvement
- Adopt proven FM technologies, policies and procedures to enhance the service delivery
- Form strategic partnerships with specialized enterprises and subcontracting companies to achieve a rationalization of our service provisions and increase the strength of our supply chain
- Identify, evaluate and manage risks to as low as reasonably practicable considering internal, external issues and interested parties needs to ensure sustainability of the business
- Comply with applicable Regulatory and Legislative requirements.
- Regularly review this policy and make it available to all interested partiesli>
Emirates National FM is committed to providing a safe, healthy and sustainable working environment for all of its employees and stakeholders “To become the FM service provider of choice” by caring environment without compromising the well-being of people and adopting the following strategies
- Create and implement system (policies and procedures) that prevent injuries, ill health and environmental pollution
- Manage health, safety and environmental risks to as low as reasonably practicable to prevent injury, ill health and causing harm to the environment.
- Comply with applicable Regulatory and Legislative requirements
- Providing adequate trainings to develop and enhance capabilities of the people required to deliver the services in safe and environment friendly manner
- Consult and encourage participation of employees for development, implementation and improvement of integrated management system
- Set clear objectives with targets and review at regular frequency to achieve continuous improvement
- Regularly review this policy and make it available to all interested parties.